Dream Act Immigration Lawyer
Have your case properly prepared by Deferred Action immigration lawyers who have conducted complex cases for 24 years. Get your Work Authorization finally. Fill out the form to the right or call us at (858) 367-5323 to speak with a Deferred Action Lawyer today.
The application and instructions for deferred action (Dream Act Application) is 16 pages of confusing legal wording. You can do the case yourself if you like. However, if you are busy with school, don’t want to read the changes to the law and want someone to call who is on your team, then this may be the option for you.
Don’t Lose Your Rights! Hire a Lawyer to represent you and fight for your right to the American Dream. Our job is to provide you with the best assistance and expedite your application process. Most applications can be completed within only 5-10 days.
Immigrants are eligible to apply for the DREAM Act if:
• They have no valid immigration status
• Came to the United States before the age of 16
• Were 30 years old or younger before June 15, 2012
• Have been residing in the United States since June 15, 2007
• Have not been convicted of specified criminal offenses or has posed a threat to public safety
• Are enrolled in school on the date the application is filed
• Have graduated from high school or has earned a GED
• Has served in the military